Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

So EPIC I wanna DIE!!!

Do you know me?! If NO, you're  missing half of your life. If YES, well you're so BLESSED!!
To start with.. I'm epic because I'm ME! I was named after a model witch turns out to be a brand of chocolate too. I may be SMALL but I can do great BIG awesome things like planking on the window of a belfry, hanging on the side of a kalesa(action movie type) just to take a picture. I am epic for I also have many crazy FRIENDS, three epic SIBLINGS and two awesome PARENTS.
my very own awesome family

few of my collection
I know how to dance ballet, jazz, hip-hop and ballroom. I listen to legendary bands. I know lot's of movies. I'm an athlete in the sports of Volley Ball, Swimming, Taekwondo and Aikido but I stopped due to an operation last year. I start ridding a bicycle when I was 7 years old. I like photography. I sometimes have my own world that many find it weird. I don't know if you consider this epic but I have a collection of deadly weapons like different blades(knife) and a taser.

this is nikon when he was still a bunny
I am a jolly person. I have a mole that nobody usually have. I make people happy in different simple ways. I am talkative but I can keep a secret and I keep my promises. I can stay up late  until 6 am in the morning talking to somebody. I can entertain people. I have an awesome ass that many are jealous at. I have a killer smile. I laugh hilariously that you will also laugh with no reason. I can control my tickle spots up to the point that I can't be tickled anymore. I know how to play the drums. I know how to use the butterfly knife but not not on a person I never tried that yet. Haha. I know how to look for clothes that is stylish yet cheap in price. I am strong that I kick my kuya's butt. I can open a soda bottle using my teeth. I first enrolled at a dance school before I was enrolled in a kindergarten. I love animals like rabbits, cats, dogs, snake and iguana. =) 
my sister is afraid of touching it. It's skin is cold and slippery =)

I also asked some of my friends and they said:
I'm epic because...
...I have a friend like them. 
...I have the guts to do epic deeds (which I don't really know what particular deeds is that.)
...I can be myself wherever and whenever.
...I am determined.
...I am talented.
...I am sweet friendly and caring at the same time.
...I am beautiful.
...girls and guys are having a crush on me because of my new haircut. (weird) haha 
these are some of my friends.
lastly I'M EPIC because I'm in BENILDE
that's all thanks for reading. =)
-Kristina Dimaano

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento