Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

Pauline Suck as Hell!


Okay here's the deal I suck because I suck in english both speaking and in writing. I feel so down whenever I make an effort in doing it even though I know I am thats why whenever I recite in class I can't do it... NADA! Not a single hand from me will be seen, that's why I don't have the confidence. I feel I am the most BOBO whenever it comes to english but I can say I'm kinda good in grammar but.. what the heck we are talking about english here people! English for me is Hell... I SUCK AS HELL! Because of these I thought to myself that I'm such a big loser, that I feel I'm a useless person. I feel like I can't do anything good nor beautiful and that's why I feel all the bad luck that is known around the world happened to me.
FAIL = ME!
Posted by: Pauline Geneblazo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento