Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

Oh Mahn, She Epic Yo

I'm epic because I know how to do muay thai and use it against you. I am flexible even if I'm chubby. I'm chubby but voluptuous. I can do the split. I can take awesome pictures. I kicked a guys balls on purpose. I know how to box like Manny Paquiao. I am pro in swimming except for the butterfly stroke. Light skinned or dark skinned, I'm still pretty. I love God. I have three people who I call my twins that I don't look alike in any way. I dance like a woman with no bones. I'm a virgin since birth. I'm a non conformist. I don't take shit from people. I can jiggle like theres no tomorrow. I have a "manang" laugh. I love Miss De Dios. I'm awesome with "the moves". I'm a chill chill person/mamoy. I'm still sexy even if I'm chubby. I look awesome in pictures. I am the u in pictures. I can make you laugh. I am so funny. OHYEAH IM SO EPIC MAHN.


Posted By: Avrille Phyllis Gutierrez

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento