Sabado, Hulyo 23, 2011

Avrille, You Sucketh

I suck because..

     I'm afraid of the dark. I have never rode the huge roller coaster in Enchanted Kingdom. I can't go on a day without eating something illegal to my body; chocolates and sweet drinks. I eat too much rice and always ask for more. I have a really bad butterfly stroke. I can't go to public bathrooms alone. I am afraid of being alone. I can't love someone without hurting them. I can't fit into a size small in clothes. I loathe pink. I don't know how to skateboard like a pro. I am a confused person who doesn't know when to say no. I can't keep my priorities straight. Sometimes I forget to take a bath. I effort too much for friends. I am a pushover and I know it. I'm immature in a lot of ways. I just learned to speak up in college. It's hard for me to feel accepted. I always feel insecure everyday when a person looks at me differently. I think boys are all heart breakers. I get drowsy when it's hot and I'm wide awake when it's cold. I have an addiction to smelling things that are new. I have big fat legs. I have bigger boobs than you. I am confused in many ways possible. I can be boyish and girlish, I don't know why. I'm accidentally in love. I don't know how to use make up properly. I can't see him for a year.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento