Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

"Josko Moreno! I'm so Haggardo Versosa and Pagoda Cold Wave Motion Dancers from being Bitter Ocampo because of one Pogie Domingo!"


Maybe now you're thinking why am I inserting random names of famous group of people in my sentence. I'm not randomly using them just for fun but because these words has deeper meanings (not so deep though).
Now-a-days there are lots of pinoy expressions multiplying on each and everyday that passes by. That's how artistic and weird we are Filipinos. We tend to make weird catchy expressions that is fun to use. 
At this point I choose to talk about this type of lingo or expression. I don't really know where and who started it. I just know that it is one of some type of gay lingos. They use different names of famous people. 
Maybe you cannot familiarize it all, some of them are old already and they are what? ahm stars from the 80's maybe? I don't know let's check it out.
I have here some backgrounds if the names that I just used earlier: 


Josko Moreno a.k.a Isko Moreno 
  He is now our current Manila Vice Mayor and he was also before an actor famous during the 90's.











Haggardo Versosa a.k.a Gardo Versoza
     He has appeared in over forty movies and dozens of television shows. He was also tagged as "Asia's sexist Man"













Pagoda Cold Wave Motion Dancers a.k.a

Pagoda Cold Wave Lotion
It is a kind of hair lotion that was famous during the 80's.










Bitter Ocampo a.k.a Diether Ocampo
Famous actor from ABS-CBN. He was one of the cast of the show "GIMIK".
















Pogie Domingo a.k.a Cogie Domingo
He was also an actor of ABS-CBN. He's first show was "Cyberkada". Now he is an actor of GMA chanel.












Just a short experience about this. 
Back then in high school. I have this guy seatmate which he is totally straight by the way. Ok, to continue. He was asking what my problem is becasue I was staring blanky on thin air then I said "nothing really just annoyed at some guy." then he bursted out "uyyyyy... Bitter Ocampo!" then I go "Whaaaat?!" I really did'nt get it at first then when he repeated it again, I was like speaking to myslef saying "what's with you!?"
he laughed. Then I laughed. And we both did laughed eventually. So there, that was my first encounter of that expression. Shockingly my sister also kinda knows it too. She learned it from I think her gay friend. not sure of it though.
Out of curiosity we wanna know if there's a lot more. Hey! there is! We saw this site in which there are different names and their meanings. Here I'll share it to you.

Baklita Corrales – gay guy in his teens; young gay guy


Bitter Ocampo – Bitter; sad


Bottom Araullo – bottom


Cabella Flores – cab; taxi


Carmi Martin/Carmina Villaroel – Karma


Chanda Romero – Tiyan; tummy; stomach


Charice – Char!


Charotlot de Leon – charot! Char lang! meaningless expression


Chenelyn Mercado – Chenes


Chos Groban – from etchos


Curious Babao – Curious


Curious Babao – Curious


Done Zulueta – Tapos na; Finished


Gelli de Belen – Jealous


Haggardina Bonnevie – same as Haggardo Versoza – haggard and lady guard


Haggardo Versoza – haggard, exhausted; can also mean Security Guard


Imbyernadette Sembrano or Imbyernadette Allyson – imbyerna; inis; asar


Janno Gibbs – Give


Josko Moreno – “My god!”


<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Judy Ann Santos – (Bisaya gay lingo; if you want to learn more Davao gay lingo, click here.) Hindi; Not</span>


Julie Yap-Daza/ Julie Vega – Huli (to get caught)


Kainez Veneracion – irritating or annoying


KorekChynna Ortaleza Beauty Products Naghahasa Rin, Original Vaciador – Correct!, Korek! Yes


Luz Valdez – Loser; Talo, Talunan


Majinet Jackson / Majinette medved – Mainit; hot


Nanette Inventor – one who invents stories


Pagoda Cold Wave Motion Dancers (from Universal Motion Dancers) – tired; exhausted


Pogie Domingo – Goodlooking guy


Purita Kalaw-Ledesma/Pura Kalaw /PuRita Avila – mahirap; poor; walang pera


Raymond Gutierrez – Busog (dahil Raymond looks busog all the time)


Stress Drilon – stressed


Tom Jones – Tomguts or gutom (hungry)

Source: http://baklaako.com/resources/pinoy-gay-lingo-using-celebrity-names/



After checking this out, me and my siblings started out using different names in our sentences. We even got to use our own names and made different weird sentences like "bumili ako ng mainit na Kristinapay Dimaano sa tindahan." So there are a few of some filipino expressions. hoped you've enjoyed reading it and hope that you would also try using it and have fun.
Bye for now!
-KAD 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento