Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

Epic Pauline!


Hey guys! So here is the other side of me... Epic Pauline on your way!
I'm epicly awesome in terms of being in a creative industry. One exaple is whenver I sing, I feel so proud because this is what I've got, a talented young filipino singer, Like what other people say.... that filipino people are really good and passionate about the music and the arts.



I'm just a simple and average person but for me... I'M SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!! HELL YEAH!!!



Not that I'm bragging or anything its just that other people say that they believe in what I have and will be succesful someday with it. It's Gods given gift and I know there's a reason for that. I'm awesome because whenever there is a challenge that life would give me, I was able to bring laughter and smiles towards other people and myself as well and most importantly is that I'm awesome because I know whatever may life brings me, I note to myself that I can do this with the loving guide of God, My Family and Friends.
I BELIEVE THAT I'M ONE OF THE MOST EPICLY COOLEST PERSON ON EARTH!
Posted By: Pauline Geneblazo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento